Sunday, February 8, 2009

What I've Been Up To

Honestly, nothing much interesting had been happening to me for the past few days. Last Friday was Spielzeugtag (Toy Day) in the kindergarten. The kindergarten usually doesn't allow the kids to bring their own play stuff but they made last Friday a Toy Day whereby the kids can bring 1 of their toys to the kindergarten. We let DD brought her music microphone.

HAED is having a Valentines Day sale. I've written to Bob and Michele that I want Cherished Moments with a background removal. Bob replied to remind him on Monday again. Hmmmm..... maybe someone should remind me to remind him on Monday as I am extremely forgetful too!

We were searching for Wii Mario Kart before and after Christmas but they were all sold out in most of the stores and Wii fit seemed to be everywhere in the stores. Yesterday, we went to 3 stores in Germany hunting for Wii fit and they were all sold out but they have Mario Kart in stock. So, we came home with a Mario Kart instead. It is such a fun game where the whole family can compete in a race all together.

Internet connection is still up and down and it is really frustrating. Our provider had been here twice within 2 days and they have no idea what the problem is. They will be here again tomorrow to check it out again.

No update on Sleeping Beauty today. I've stitched a bit on her but I am pretty sure that I can finished the rest of the page (completing her face) within the next 10 days. I got to thank everyone, including the original artist, Katerina Koukiotis of Sleeping Beauty for the encouraging words and comments. Chiloe, I can understand what you mean by 'enjoy looking at it but couldn't do it'. I do have such thinkings for other patterns too like Crossed Wing Flower Power and Sistine Chapel. Still I hope the day will come when you will start on a HAED and me on Sistine Chapel :0))))

I've been bidding on ebay again. This time I've bid on magazines. I got my first The World of Crossing Stitching magazine, flipped through and that one is not my kind of magazine. Now I am waiting for 7 Cross Stitch Collection magazines to come to my mailbox. I think CSC is more my kind of taste (I hope so!). I only have to order Cross Stitch Gold and Cross Stitch Favourites Christmas 2008 from Origin Publishing next week.

1 Comment:

  1. Chiloe said...
    I like the flower power. I wanted to get it on ebay but the seller blocked me for no reasons: I had bought her something and she had put a nice feedback. I asked whyI'm blocked and she never answered ... Weird ... Anyway, I have too many projects already !!! lol

    I don't think I'mm want to stitch the Sistine chapel either ...There are too many appealing designs in the world to stitch the same pattern for years !!!

    By the way, I forgot to answer you but I'm not english: I'm a french who used to live in Texas and who is married to a mexican !!! What a mix ;-) Who is chinese in your home?

    BTW, don't forget to ask Bob to removed the background on cherished memeories ;-) Today IS the sale !!!! Enjoy !!!!!!!

Post a Comment