


These are some of the books which I borrowed from the library. There are quite a lot of lovely patterns and I am really tempted to buy some of the books. I've never even taken a 2nd look at them before as I know I can't make them into table mats, serviets... anything that need to be sewed. Now I am so tempted to buy some of the books and learn how to sew, maybe? These are some examples of very Danish patterns. I need to talk to Terry from Tasmania who will sew them into ornaments and I really don't want her to spend all her time doing complicated sewing.
DD will stay at home tomorrow. She is not too happy about it as she really wants to go to the kindergarten. We told her we will see tomorrow. If the snow continues, she will have to stay at home. Now, it is not so much about her Forest Week we are worry about but more concern about the roads when we send and fetch her from the kindergarten. It will be a fun day tomorrow with her at home. We intend to do some
Papirklip and letting her out in the snow with her sleigh. Hopefully a Barbie movie and some popcorn :0)))