Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here she is! Total 4 full pages completed!! I am so happy. I set my target to finish the 2 pages by 18 Feb and I finished it before the date. I still have 4 full pages and some partial pages and then I am finished with her.

Want to know what had been happening while working on Sleeping Beauty? I could see strands of hair on my work from time to time. I have no idea whether they come from her or from me who is so buried into this project.

I am not setting any dates for myself on when I should finish the next full page. I am going to start on some stitching for the Aussie Bushfire Victims. Will try to stitch 2 to 3 each month, depending how simple those ornaments are. However I am lucky as Terry will turn them into beautiful ornaments for me. I've seen her works and she is really good at making ornaments. Besides that I am going to start on my Permin Christmas Street with 2 other friends and it is a SAL. Still Sleeping Beauty will have most of my attention as she is a real addiction!!!

7 Comments:

  1. Chiloe said...
    Waow! it seems completed from here ;-) lol

    Permin and christmas? I want to see !!! Where can I see it please?
    Yvonne said...
    This one http://permin2002.dynamicweb.dk/Default.aspx?ID=363&M=Shop&PID=213&ProductID=2592. If you are interested, Pawsprint.com is selling the chart as 20% discount. Very fast shipping - took only 4 days to reach me in Denmark. They have other Permin leaflets on sale too.

    I too think she looks completed ;0)
    Chiloe said...
    The link doesn't work so I can't see it. I love Permen and the Eva Rosendadt (spelling?) x-mas kits but there are so expensive ...

    I have 3 kids: Pierre (the one who got sick) , 12, Emma, 8 and Esteban almost 4 (in march).
    Chiloe said...
    I don't even find the link for pawsprint.com on google ... DO you have a direct link? Thanks
    Chiloe said...
    Pawsprint is listed as an expired domain name ...
    Yvonne said...
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VYEVnCppbvY/SVtkjzc04_I/AAAAAAAAAO0/ra2u7SoZ0c8/s1600-h/Permin+Xmas+Town.jpg

    See whether you can see the picture of the Permin. I posted it on my blog and it is at the 2nd page.

    Yes, I know about Pierre but was confused when I saw Esteban as I don't remember seeing 3 of them together in pictures, usually 2. All of them are 4 year apart. Hmmmm... we would considering to have 1 more too but I still have the labour phobia in me :0))

    Yes, Eva Rosenstand. I am a big fan of her designs. Honestly, the prices for a ER and Permin kit is not cheaper than other countries as there are 25% taxes on every goods here in Denmark. You can bid for the used charts on ebay. I bid on the Danish ebay too.

    Btw, have you ever ordered from artsanddesigns.com and stitchability.co.uk. They both have free shipping to anywhere. Just want to know whether they have great service.
    Yvonne said...
    Chiloe, so sorry! I didn't see your 2 comments about pawsprint.

    http://www.pawprintscrossstitch.com/specials.htm

    http://www.pawprintscrossstitch.com/permin-new.htm

    The 20% is still on. My mails sent to her were all gone to her spam folder. It was until when I put the subjectline as newsletter, then she saw the mail.

Post a Comment