Monday, February 16, 2009
Won these 4 Cross Stitch Collection Magazines 1 1/2 week ago on ebay. Flipped them through and I like them, nicer pictures to look at and also my kind of taste. I won more Cross Stitch Collection Magazines from another seller just 1 day before I won these but haven't got anything from her yet.
I also won some more magazines on ebay few days ago. Really nice ebayer. It was the husband who was sitting behind her items and really great communications from him, just that he wasn't sure how to change the shipping fee to Denmark. Really sweet of his wife to run to the post office to get the exact shipping which is not necessary at all. I think they were not sure of the shipping as they usually only ship within UK. In my first email to them, they said they don't ship out of UK. Just hours before the bidding ended, I told them I would like to put in my bid if they agree to ship to Denmark (no one was bidding) and they said YES.
Nothing much happening during the weekend. I gave the last Mandarin lesson to this Dane who will be flying to China tomorrow for 10 days. I also gave him the contact number to a China woman living around his area. I just think it is pointless for him to drive 20 minutes each way to me just for an hour of lesson.
DD will stay at home this whole week as she is down with a flu. We really want her to attend the Fastelavn party in the kindergarten on Friday and also our Fastelavn party at home on Saturday. So, we hope she will recovers by Friday.


