Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dancing 'Pucca'

Here is a video I took yesterday of DD when she was dancing to the cartoon series Pucca. She could go on and on watching this video on Youtube. I have no idea where she learnt how to dance like that as the video doesn't really show the 2 Puccas dancing like that! She loves to dance and she attends this sports lesson once a week. It is a mixture of dancing and doing gym at the same time. She loves it and we wanted to send her to AB Dance but we think 10 lessons for more than DKK1000 is a bit too much. Her grandmum had been searching for a ballet school for her in Germany but the min. age for ballet dancing is about 5 or 6 years old. Well, she just told us that she will pay for her lessons at AB dance school :0))))))))


4 Comments:

  1. Chiloe said...
    Little girls love dancing !!! They are so cute !!! Hope she has a lot of fun when the lessons start ;-)

    BTW, you need to explain me : who's chinese? How far away are you from Germany? IS your MIL german? Your life seems more interesting than mine !!! lol

    FOr the mags, I used to subscribe to WOC and cross stitcher. I like them but I often had one or two patterns that I liked so it was not worth it to keep subscribing as it was pricey (even though one arrived at my friend's MIL house in England. I had to wait until this december to get them but it was fine as I have plenty of projects screaming at me !!! lol)
    Hearty Bakes said...
    Yvonne, Frejdis looks so adorable and cute dancing away. Her dance movement reminds me of the "Para Para"dance which was hot years back.
    oh mine...everytime i look at her, makes me long for a daughter again. Frejdis is so adorable. How i wish i can play and give her a big big hug :)
    Yvonne said...
    I am the kung-fu Chinese! A chinese from Singapore. DH is a German and we are all living in Denmark. I am 500m away from Germany.

    People always tell me to stitch the one screaming for me the most but I think I am deaf as I can't hear which one is screaming for me.

    Jes, you have 3 lovely boys and it is perfect. Think of it this way, you will gain 3 daughters when they get older and married :0))
    Chiloe said...
    What a great mix too ;-)

    Well, sometimes the daughter inlaw don't care too much for the MIL and prefer to be with their mom ...

Post a Comment