
See what I meant? It won't be 1 chart I am buying during this HAED sale. I bought Sandra K's Cherished Moments QS too. I got to say Bob did a great job with this one. So many nice stuff to stitch and I just read from
Chiloe's blog that new Lanarte kits are out! I love this new
Lanarte Ballet. I will wait as I am saving up money to buy a Permin kit which I had been eyeing for a long time. Let's see how long I can resist. ;0)
We did put DD at home yesterday. After we called the kindergarten, saying that we intend to keep her at home, the sun started to shine! Typical! We still had a great time yesterday. We had been out in our garden most of the time, on the sleigh, making snow balls, throwing them onto the walls , making 'spaghetti noodles' 'cakes' out from the ice and pretending to make dinner and baking. We did some craftwork too, paper cutting. She is going back to the kindergarten today as it is the last day of Forest Week (thank god!). According to the weather forecast, it will shine the whole day. Well, let's see as the weather forecast is hardly accurate here.
You asked me in my blog the fabric I used for Isabella's garden. It was a silkweaver solo fabric.