Thursday, February 5, 2009
I am amazed that I survived through all the confetti stitches for this page. It took me nearly 3 days just to complete about 2000 of confetti stitches. 3 full pages all finished and I am onto the next page which I've done about half of it. Thank god, most of the colours are in blocks. I hope I can meet my target - 2 full pages done on 18 Feb. If I can fullfill that, it means 4 full pages in 2 months' time!
Weather forecast said the snow storm will come to Denmark soon. I heard that there's so much snow in UK that schools have to be closed. Next week is Wild Week in the kindergarten and from Monday to Thursday, they will be out in the forest. I really think it is a bit too much to put the kids out the whole day for 4 days under such a horrible weather. I am thinking of putting DD at home for a few days next week. Let's hope the kindergarten cancel some days next week. A few activities had been cancelled this week as a lot of kids are sick and even the Educationalists are not feeling well too.
My internet connection had been up and down all the time for the past few days. I hope this post will get through before I lost connection again.



If the weather is really bad, it's crazy to take the kids outside on a field trip because nobody enjoy it and the kids can't concentrate onanything ...
wow your masterpiece is coming along beautifully!! every time i visit your blog and see your progress i can't believe my eyes!! Looks just like my drawing!!!! beautiful work!!
Hope the weather eases up a bit, it's been snowing a lot here too and it's been really cold :)
Look forward to spring and doing some spring related artworks :)
have a lovely weekend :)
~Katerina~