Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Thank you to Chiloe for the reminder :0)) I did send him a reminder for Cherished Moments by Sandra Kuck. He said it will take a few days to do it and say maybe on Wednesday? He also added that it will be very pretty. I am really excited to see how it will turn out. Well, I bought Santa & Mouse QS by Gustafson. I've always wanted this one but life is too short to stitch a huge HAED. The background removal I wanted for Cherished Moments is the same as Santa & Mouse QS. I like the charts by Sandra Kuck but her backgrounds are too much for me. So, I told HAED to make it like a circle around the mother and the girl. At the same time, I asked whether he can make Katerina Koukiotis Over the Rainbow into the QS too. This artwork hasn't been charted yet but I think I posted on the Request section asking for this to be charted and into a QS. I really love the colours on Over the Rainbow, especially the face of the girl and her hair too. The problem is that, I don't think it will be easy to be made into a QS. What I want is the upper part of the girl and the rainbow as well. When this sale started, I told myself that I will only buy 1 chart and that's it but I am sure Santa & Mouse won't be the last chart I am buying for this sale!
In one of my posts, I mentioned that it is Wild Week for the kindergarten this whole week. It is starting to snow here in Denmark and even worse today. Guess what? The kindergarten said yes, they are still going to the forest but they wont' stay too long due to the snow... till 12pm. I thought an hour in such a horrible weather like today is more than enough.
Chiloe, I hope that ebay seller is not me. I don't think Ive banned anyone so far and definitely not you.



I like the Santa. I like HAED because you read the size; it seems fine but when you read the stitch count, you realize it's a big work ... Can't wait to see the Santa !!! BTW, what QS means? It's probably a small project for HAED.
Are you going to send your daughter to school?
Actually I don't really know how many pages are there for Sleeping Beauty. That is because I don't have to think about how long it will take before I get to finish her off. Another way is to get HAED to remove the background which I did for quite a few charts, e.g. Angel of Spring and RA Rose QS. Some of the charts I noticed, is impossible to remove the background, so I got HAED to make it into a QS and that is Cherished Moments (just with a circle). QS means Quick Stitches or you can go for their Storykeep too. Hmmm... are you tempted to start on one now?
If the kindergarten doesn't cancel this crazy Wild Forest week tomorrow, she will stay at home. There is a Danish halloween festival next Friday in the kindergarten and we are also throwing a party for this festival next Saturday. I know she will be very very sad if she can't go anyway with her Minnie Mouse costume.