Friday, February 27, 2009
I've been playing with new blog templates for the past 2 days. I am NOT going to change to a new template as long as I still have my blog. I've lost quite a few things, even though I've saved the original template, still I lost all my blog lists. Well, I am still trying to put some colours to the Header as I think it is too plain.
I finally received my ebay items won on ebay.uk. The seller sent it out on the 9th Feb and I only got it yesterday. When I received it, the whole package was opened up by Postdanmark. I still have 3 more packages which I have no idea where they are now. The sellers had sent them like a week ago. It is a Eva Rosenstand used chart, a DMC colour card and a magazine. Only 2 were won from ebay.uk and the magazine Cross Stitch Favourite Christmas 2008 was bought from someone on the forum. Oh! I won a Permin used chart too on ebay.de a week ago and it is now at my inlaws' house. Save me from spending €50 buying the whole kit.
We are supposed to visit my inlaws this weekend but my inlaws and my brother in law are all down with lung infection. My mother in law is a bit worried that it might be contagious, so she told us not to visit them until they are up and running again.
So, what should we do tomorrow? I thought of going to Kreative Hobbymesse which is held in the town where we used to stay. After reading and looking at what they have there, I changed my mind. They are mostly oil paintings, patchwork and doll houses making, which I am not good at. Nothing on cross stitch at this exhibition.
I just got enabled recently. Since I only know how to stitch, doing xxx or///, so anything that involves sewing is out for me. However, these Glorious Cupcakes are so sweet. I would love to do some of them but I would rather stitch other patterns for these cupcakes instead of those shown on the book. Any idea where I can find some blogs with cupcakes tutorial, like how to join the ends together to form the finished stitched work into a 'muffin'?
I am almost done with page 3 for my Sleeping Beauty. I would love to start on something else beside this one. The problem is that I am too lazy to gather all the floss together for another project. I am still not done with putting the floss together for my Permin Christmas Town SAL.
Silkweaver is accepting entries for Showcase 2009 till 30 June 2009. Have you entered your finished works? I sent in 5 entries, all are in except for Isabella's Garden and I've tried to enter her twice but it is still not up on the gallery yet. I did had some problems at first as it won't go through when I typed 's. So, I changed to Isabellas Garden instead of Isabella's Garden.



I'll be back later, got to go now !!! lol
Me being nosey, where are you going to? I just came back with some real good bargains and received my 2 won items from ebay.uk :=))))