I managed to put in the last few stitches to complete my 5th full page. I thought I could had finished it by yesterday but too many things going on at the same time.
We had the TDC technician coming over here few times to check why our internet connection is not working from time to time and also me playing with new templates for my blog :0))
Templates: you change your whole blog. I don't do that anymore because I don't want to loose all my widgets ...
Backgroud, you keep everything (but you have to choose first the MINIMA template on blogger ) but you change the appearance of your blog. Here are some links:
Looks like you are going to finish this beautiful piece of work real soon!
Backgroud, you keep everything (but you have to choose first the MINIMA template on blogger ) but you change the appearance of your blog. Here are some links:
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
http://izziegraceblogbackgrounds.blogspot.com/
http://www.onecuteblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.backgroundfairy.com/
http://www.jannypie.com/search/label/background
http://www.bloggerboutique.com/2008/02/not-quite-ready-for-complete-blog.html
Hope it helped ;-)