Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stitching Bug was Gone

After I finished 4 full pages of Sleeping Beauty, I lost the urge to stitch almost immediately. Confided to Jackie and she said she can understand as it is like the most important bits were done. That is true as the most important parts for me was her face. So, after I posted my latest Sleeping Beauty progress, I was wandering around the house, feeling restless. Luckily it only lasted for a day and now I am back to stitching her again. It is not something like biting my tongue and getting through with it but I am really enjoying every moment of it. No update as I am on the right part of her hair currently.

I finished the book Skin Privilege by Karin Slaughter last week. I only read it once a week while waiting for Frejdis to finish her gym. I am certainly not happy with the ending (don't read further if you are about to read this book). I sent an email to her, asking her whether that is the end of this Grant County Series? I am a great fan of her books but I really hope she will continue with this series. I am looking foward to buy Fractured in March. I started to read Ken Follett World Without End and already the starting is so captivating.

1 Comment:

  1. Chiloe said...
    Yes, it's what I feel with my fuchsia, I stitched the fun part (2/2 ) and am left witht the boring 1/1 light pink so it's hard to be motivated. I hope I'll finish it .... I'm always afraid to have my big stitching ending up as UFO's ....

Post a Comment