Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

I received a package by hand from the postman yesterday. It was from my good friend in Canada. Sandy addressed the package to DD. I put the package into our letterbox. DD is at the age whereby she is so thrilled when she sees letters in the letterbox and even thrill to death if they are addressed to her. She had been receiving cards from friends and relatives last week and hug them to her chest when she saw them. Yesterday, she was so excited when she saw something in the letterbox. She took the package out and saw her name on the package and again she was jumping up and down like a little gorilla. I opened up for her and it was wrapped with christmas gift wrapper. I told her that is a Christmas present, and she can open it up on Christmas eve.

Got an email from our good friend Monika. We've arranged for a Julefrokost at my place. I guess it is call Thanksgiving in America. Monika gave me the menu of what she is going to cook and we will split up the costs of the food. Both dh and I agree with the menu and I trust Monika's cooking as she had been working as a cook for years, though she was educated in Business Administration. Her twin girls will exchange Christmas gifts with DD and we are sending the girls' wishing list to each other. Looking forward to that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment