Thursday, December 11, 2008
DD went for her annual checkup 2 days ago. Everything went well and I am so glad that she is not as blind as me. Eyesight was checked and it was perfect. Her height is above average and she is taller than 75% of the kids here. Weight is normal too - WHEW!! I was rather worry as last year, her doctor said she was a bit overweight and told us to keep an eye on her diet. Actually it was my fault as I was giving her Kinderpenquin to her daily, thinking they are just snacks and not fattening at all. I stopped that immediately after her 3rd year checkup. She got an injection at the doctor too. It came as a surprise to us as we know the next one will only be when she is 6 years old? Doctor said that is the new rule. Anyway, she is a treal trooper as she only whisper an ouch when the doctor injected her. HOWEVER, she was screaming so much when she tried to take the plaster off from her thigh later that evening. I had to convince her to trust me to take it out for her. When the plaster finally came off after I put so much water on it, she shouted between tears 'I DID IT!!'


