Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2009 HAED SAL

When I first saw this thread on HAED Forum, I was really excited and even more excited when I saw that one of my favourite artists Rachel Anderson's Citrine is one of the 4 SALs for the forum members. When I first saw Citrine on Rachel's site, I told myself that I will get a background removal as I have a piece of hand dyed fabric which is just perfect for the fairy and the butterflies. According to the murderator.... I mean moderator of the forum, I can remove the background myself with the chart she will email to the participants every 2 months but I am not eligible for the finisher competition. I am not so much into the competition but more on the SAL as I've never participated in a SAL with so many people and stitching the exact same chart without any colours changed. On the other hand, I ask myself, will I be able to enjoy the SAL if my mind is on the background removal? If I buy the chart, I will definitely get HAED to do the background removal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment