Saturday, December 27, 2008


My 2 pieces of custom cut fabrics from Silkweaver arrived today. Love them and I am still hating myself for not ordering more, like Starquest just to stash up as my friend Emma got hers and said she is really thrill as there are so many lovely colours on the fabric.
Chasescape is for my Permin Christmas Street and Winter Skye is for Eva Rosenstand Animals in the Wood which I won on the ebay.de. I am very happy with this Winter Skye as I used to have but that one has round patches of the purple on the fabric. I wrote to Tracy from SW regarding my concern and she said that was the old dye but won't be with the new one.
1 Comment:
-
- Hearty Bakes said...
January 4, 2009 at 7:20 AMVery nice dye-colour fabric there! Great choice for the projects chosen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


