Saturday, December 27, 2008

Here is an update of my Sleeping Beauty. I posted on the HAED forum asking members' opinions on this and my Angel of Spring. All of them said they don't see Angel of Spring having too many colours on her face and to continue with her. Some said to stitch more on Sleeping Beauty and see. I am not so sure now as I think it is not so bad as I thought initially. One members said maybe it could be the colours of the HDF silks I am using on her. I didn't realise that at all and I didn't even check the difference between the 2 brands before starting on this project. I took the DMC colours out and put them beside HDF silks. I don't think the problem is with the floss as all the silk floss are about 1 shade darker than the required DMC floss.
Labels: HAED, Katerina Koukiotis Sleeping Beauty


