Thursday, December 11, 2008

Isabella's Garden Update



I got to thank a member of the 123stitch MB for posting a thread about blogs. Quite a lot of the members posted their blogs there and I was jumping with joy when I saw Coral's Celtic Summer. I always feel bad asking her for an update on this WIP all the time. The truth is, I never get sick of staring at this beauty in her pinks and blues. She is the one who gave me the colour conversion for her Celtic Summer for my Isabella's Garden. Thank you Coral.

This is what I completed so far since the last update. I thought of changing the hair colours as I thought it will sink into the SW solo fabric but seems like it is turning out well. I still can't decide how to space out some pinks on left hand side of the dress. I don't want all the empty squares to be in pink as I think that is a bit too much. I am also thinking of giving her a violet ribbon? I really hope the next update will be Isabella's Garden Finished!! I can't wait to get this done as I have so many things to do before the school holidays starts the week after. Also I have do something to my blog as after looking at other stitchers' blogs, really make me so embarrassed of my blog. I only have to do something about this Classic template and then I can accept most codes.

1 Comment:

  1. Hearty Bakes said...
    Great progress friend! You are fast! She's such a lovable and beautiful colours, i'm sure enjoy stitcing this project.

Post a Comment