Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Wonder anyone is like me? Still waiting for Christmas presents to reach them as those are meant for your family members. I ordered Dexter S2 dvd for DH on the 16th Dec and item was shipped on the 17th. Since the ebay seller indicated that the item's location is in UK, I presumed I would get it latest by today. Well, got a Gentle Reminder from the seller to leave a comment once I receive item. I told him if I would had know the item would be shipped from Oz, I wouldn't even order from him. He replied and explained why the item was shipped from Oz...... something about AUD weaker than £.... not sure what he meant but he seems nice over the explanation, so he is FORGIVEN! I don't think the postman will come by tomorrow as today is their last working day but still I am hoping. Anyway, I printed out the picture of the dvd from ebay and pasted it on the Christmas card for DH and got it wrapped up (hopefully he doesn't read my blog till he gets his present). For DD, we bought her a Colour Kid Spray Duo pen and also a Hi-5 music CD over Ebay. If I would had know all the new dvd players are Region Free, I would had bought a Hi-5 DVD over Ebay too. All presents are packed in a basket and ready to bring them over to my in-laws' house tomorrow + my Great American Salad. I got this recipe from a member over 123stitch mb, tried it out and both DH and I love it.
I wish everyone who visits my blog a wonderful Christmas!


