Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here is my update on Isabella's Garden. Initially I wanted to stitch her dress in HDF's silk but changed my mind as I wasn't so sure whether the conversion will work and I know I will change my mind all the time. It was a great idea not to stitch her with silk floss as I was ripping and changing the shades constantly. I wish I can see a real picture of someone's Isabella's Garden as there are some areas where I have to stop and look really hard, wondering whether that part belongs to the ribbon or the dress. I might have to change the colour of her hair to a darker colour. I was so obsessed with the fact that the colour of her hair will be drowned in this SW Solo and forgot about the bottom of her dress. I am not really happy that now the bottom of her dress is a bit drowned by the yellowish/browish colours. S*#t happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment