Thursday, December 18, 2008

Done!! I actually didn't expect it to be finished till probably end of this year. I am surprised myself too as I only put in a couple of stitches during the wee hours in the morning and evening. I couldn't stitch much on this one as we are all down with a very bad flu. Those colours were really confusing me as I only got ready the list of colours which I want to change for the dress but as I go along, I have to change colours here and there to fit into the blues and pinks and also into the hand dyed fabric.
Call me a chicken as that is my first name. I've always wanted to try out beading and thought it will be a great start on this chart. I ordered the Mill Hill beads together with this chart from 123stitch. However, I decided to use white to replace all the frosted beads instead as I am still not into stitching with beads.
I would really love to stitch this again and thought of changing the dress to greens and yellows?
Should I start on my new project? Should I start on HAED Remembrance or Sleeping Beauty first or should I wait till January to start a HAED KK SAL with Jackie? She is definitely going to start on Shy Baby.
1 Comment:
-
- Marie said...
January 13, 2009 at 4:45 AMI didn't see Isabella before ! she is so nice ! you have done a great job changing the colors of the dress, they are now perfect for this fabric (a silkweaver one I suppose ? i am fan of them too..). I have framed my Isabella and will put a picture on my blog soon.


