Approaching the challenging part very soon - Her Eye! It took me approx. 4 hours to stitch her eye last year and I am looking very much forward to see how much time will be needed this time with tenting. I am only stitching on her during the early hours in the morning while the whole family is still sleeping. I am rather pleased with the progress.

Another felt cake done. I only used an hour to complete this. I made the Strawberry Felt Cake yesterday and it took me hours. The designer
Felt Cuisine is such a talented lady. For someone who doesn't know how to sew, like me, finds it really easy. The instructions and pictures are so easy to follow from her ebooks. I don't even have to buy tons of different felt colours as the colours used are not that many and still I can so many lovely felt goodies. I made them for myself but yesterday, our 5-year-old daughter wanted me to make more after she saw the pink one I did.

So, all my craftwork have to be packed away for the time being as it is DD's birthday tomorrow and I have to start baking the Fairytale Cottage cake tonight. She will celebrate her birthday in the kindergarten tomorrow and her grandfather will come by for coffee. We are throwing a birthday party for her on Saturday, inviting some friends and their kids over for coffee and dinner. Another birthday celebration for her again when her grandparents return from their holidays in France, lucky girl!! I am really excited to see whether all our guests come with the same brand of toys. I think by now, the whole world knows that she is a huge Go Go Pets fan. She will be getting Go Go stuff from us and her aunt and uncles.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who is celebrating this special holiday.