I started this on Monday evening and completed it early this morning. I am sure I could had got it finished by yesterday if I hadn't been struggling with those stubborn kreinik. I've substitute the DMC white to HDF white. So, now I have this ready, I only have to wait for my friend to arrive in Denmark next Thursday and hopefully she can teach me how to make this into a bellpull. She is still searching for a nice red fabric for the backing but if she can't find some, we will shop for one in Germany.

I even managed to clean up the house today. DH is turning 40 next Monday and we will have some friends and family members dropping by for coffee. He is a bit disappointed that he can't get that castle to throw a big party since the owner had been declared bankrupt, so he rather not have a big party at all. He will be going out for dinner with his father in the evening. Cleaning again next Wednesday before our Bulgarian guests arrive next Thursday for 5 days. More cleaning up again after that to prepare for DD's 5th birthday party on the 28th Nov and then cleaning again!!! I hope that is all the cleaning for the rest of the year.
DO you believe I almost share the same birthday as your husband? I was just born a day earlier ! :-o
I'm sure your house is spotless everyday ;-)
Your finish is lovely!