Tuesday, November 10, 2009

DH's 40th birthday is over and next one is our daughter who is turning 5 years old soon. She is looking forward to it a lot and we've already bought a gift for her which she doesn't know what it is yet. We are bringing her to choose another toy for herself just a few days before her birthday. As for what we bought for her.... it is something which needs lots of pumping and DH will have to do that during the night before her big day in her room.
My first try making Marmor Kuchen from scratch yesterday. It turned out well but the taste is a bit different. I am supposed to use Sunflower oil but I only have Olive oil in my cabinet. I am going to try out this weekend again as I really want to buy this Nordic Ware Fairy Tale Cottage baking pan to bake this cake since the size and height is the same as a normal Marmor Kuchen baking form. Well, I don't know any other cakes recipes which can raise that high while baking, except for this one.
As I mentioned in my last post, lots of cleaning to be done every now and then. Not only that, I have quite a few bakings to do too and I am in need of more recipes!!!
1 Comment:
-
- Chiloe said...
November 10, 2009 at 1:10 PMWow you are flying with that one !!! You are amazing ;-) I won't be as fast as you on a HAED !!!


