Friday, January 30, 2009

Minnie Mouse Costume

Glo-E Princess Dress with Lights.
When this dress first came out last year. It cost like DKK375. I wanted to get it for her last year but didn't as I think it is too much to pay for a costume that she would only wear twice during Fastelavn. I just checked the shop and this year, the dress had been reduced to DKK150! I wonder whether the dress will be heavy as it needs 3 E batteries and there are 7 different lights changing on the dress. I do like the Tinkerbell costume too... So, let's see what she will choose as a costume tommorow.
We've invited 2 families over for Fastelavn party on the 21st Feb and the kindergarten will celebrate on the 20th Feb. Our friends are invited over for coffee and they are requested to bring something for coffee. Afterwhich, it will be hotdogs for dinner.
Received an sms from a long time friend. I taught him Mandarin during my pregnancy and lessons were stopped just before I gave birth. He contacted me few times and asked whether I am still interested at giving him Mandarin lessons. We never come to compromise as I couldn't teach him during evenings. He sent an sms this noon, saying he has to go to China very soon again and really wants to refresh his Mandarin. I told him he has to come to my house for lessons and I can do it during the evenings. We finally come to a compromise and he only wants 4 hours and he will give DKK2000 plus taxes. His first lesson will start next Thursday and I hope I can still find all my materials which I used years ago.
Labels: Fastelavn, Ken Follett World Without End



I need to convert your money to euros ( do you know if Danemark is going to get the euro soon?)
Too bad your german trip was not as successful as you anticipated. Which english mags do you want to subscribe to? One is cheaper than the other one.
I am thinking of Cross Stitch Collection but it is not from the same publisher (Origin Publishing). So, will get a few here and there to compare. Which one would you recommend?