Sunday, January 11, 2009

Great Buy!


While doing our weekly grocery shopping 2 days ago in Germany, we found this. In fact we saw this before Christmas and 2 days before Christmas, it was put down to €49. DD loves this so much and each time we are there, she will hang around for a while to admire this Barbie Party Cruise. I didn't buy it for her as I would prefer to get the Wii Mario Kart which cost the same price too. We saw this 2 days ago and they were reduced to €25! This time I asked her whether she really wants it and she said yes. She is so happy with this and throughout the whole 2.5 hour of shopping, she was looking this Barbie constantly. I've never seen her having a liking to certain things so much, except for colouring stuff. We are glad that we bought this for her as she simply couldn't stop playing with it since she came home with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment