
Took me 1 month and 1 day to finish 2 pages. My target was to make it
exactly 1 month. Well, I am still happy with my progress. I am going to start on the bottom left side as there is where her right eye will appear. I really love the look of this girl's face. I love her eyebrows and her mouth the most. They just look so innocent. When I first saw this artwork on
Katerina's site, I thought she looks so much like our dd with her sharp chin, innocent eyebrows and those cute baby hair on her forehead (can someone give me the correct English word for this please! LOL). As for her hair, that is also how I always tie her hair up. I hope I can meet my 2009 Goals on the HAED Forum.
forehead is correct u,less you want to write it : forehaed ;-) lol
There are huge blocks of colours for this chart, that is why stitching up is so easy, except for her Forehaed ;0) which has lots of confetti stitches. I only used approx. 2 to 2.5 hours a day to stitch this.
I can't wait to show off your beautiful work on my website when it's done :)
have a wonderful day and week :)