Saturday, January 17, 2009
As I mentioned in one of my posts that I am meeting up with Tove whom I know through 123stitch forum. She came with her parents and her kids on Monday. All of them are the sweetest people I've ever known. Very humble and friendly. Her 2 kids are really well behaved, especially her daugher whom I just want to hug all the time. It took DD a while to warm up to the 2 friends she just met. I wish she had taken a longer to warm up as she made them formed band and started to play music. It was ear-deafening but we were all laughing and enjoying the 3 kids' performance. I am looking forward to see them again but I have no idea when they will be back from Japan for holidays. Have a nice trip back to Japan.
A friend of mine had been calling me non stop and I really hate to take her calls as she never filter her words when she is talking. She just go blah blah blah and jadda jadda. It goes on my nerves when people talk senseless things. Even though DD is a half Chinese and half European, that doesn't give her the right to tease my daughter and calling her Jackie Chan's daughter. Even her son is calling her that. These are the people whom I don't even want to have a thing to do with.



My children are mixed too and I wouldn't like someone tease because of that ... :-(