Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just completed her this morning.  Most of the backstitchings are not so difficult but there are some parts which caused quite a nightmare to me!



I managed to take a good picture of my previous finish again.  This was stitched on a Silkweaver hand dyed but I couldn't get the colours out with my camera when I finished it.  I placed this piece at a rather dark place and took a picture of it.  I am quite happy with how the colours turned out. 




This will be my next project - designed by Eva Rosenstand.   This pattern is really weird.  On the cover, the girl has the light on the left side but on the pattern, the light is actually on the right side.  



She will be stitched on this SW hand dyed. 


4 Comments:

  1. GoldenAngelsWorks said...
    The Young Girl and a Rose is absolutely stunning. Definitely going to look into getting this one and doing it.
    TammyK said...
    Congrats on finishing the Girl & a Rose. Her eyes look so real. Who is the designer?
    http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...
    WOW this is absolutely amazing! Congratulations on finishing! Great job!
    Michiko said...
    Yvonne, congratulations on finishing those 2 projects!!They look so pretty! I think the fabric for your next project is so nice!! I can't wait to see it started!!

Post a Comment