Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This is one of my 3 UFOs which I decided to continue with.  I never thought I would get so carried away stitching the lower part.  I hope I can have her done by middle of next month.   I am already thinking what to stitch next, probably my Permin Christmas Town which had been put aside for a long time.  I am just too lazy to start on something new as I hate to gather new floss and looking for fabrics for a new project.  Talking about fabrics, I just acquired 10.5kg of fabrics in different counts, colours, linen, aida, hardanger and others.  I've taken out approx. 2.5kg for myself and hope to sell the rest away.  I would prefer to sell the rest (8kg) to the same person but won't mind separately them out (min. 1 kg each) and selling them to different people.  So, if you need fabrics, feel free to contact me ;0)



Ordered this Dutch magazine a few days ago and it arrived yesterday.  It was the Eva Rosenstand Girl with a Candlelight which made me buy this magazine.  I have to say this magazine is a good buy as there are a lot of other beautiful patterns inside.   



Time of the year whereby the flu bug is everywhere.  Stay warm everyone. 

3 Comments:

  1. Gracie said...
    she is beautiful...looking forwardto seeing it finished!
    Pike said...
    Your projects are always so beautiful!
    Nina said...
    She's very beautiful!

Post a Comment