Thursday, November 11, 2010

Started this piece 1 1/2 week ago.  I love to stitch all the reds!


November and December are always such busy months for us as we have so many birthdays and some special occasions to prepare.  My husband just celebrated this 41st birthday few days ago.  Great day with friends and family over.  The next birthday parties will be for our daughter's (1 in the house and 1 in the kindergarten). 

Today is the Danish Morten's Aften (St. Martin's)  whereby either duck or goose is on the menu.  So I am making a duck this evening.   Following that, it is our great-grandmum's 95th birthday huge birthday party.   Another 3 children's birthday parties to attend in December, Julefrokst (Christmas Luncheon)  and we have Sankt Nikolaus and lastly Christmas + New Year's eve.  So, these 2 months are actually 'heavy money-spending and baking month!

2 Comments:

  1. Rincón del Punto de Cruz said...
    Ya está quedando precioso.
    Un beso.
    Michiko said...
    Oh,lol. I just noticed that this is your next project, and you have already started it. I think you have made a fine start! I can't wait to see more of this!: )

Post a Comment