Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I really should had stopped stitching when I was on her hair.  I thought the colours were just not right as they all seemed to look so pale.   The original photo has some dark beige/brown on her hair and face and also her hand.   I sent an email to the German ONS where I bought the magazine from and the mail was forward to Bourduurblad in Netherland, who in turn forward the mail to back to Denmark - Permin/Eva Rosenstand.  I could had written or call  Permin/Eva Rosenstand directly but I thought since this pattern was published in the Dutch magazine, they have the right to know if there's any corrections to the colours.   I love how the Dutch work - really great customer service.  The lady from Bourduurblad was constantly sending emails to Permin/Eva Rosenstand asking for the right colours and I could see from her mails to them that she wants this problem to be settled fast.    I hope to get the right colours from Permin/Eva Rosenstand soon to complete this project.   Now, I just have to frog all the beiges out first. 

For the last 2 days, I was already planning a project which I've always wanted to do for a long time.  I've taken some of Katerina Koukiotis' works charted by HAED  and put them together.  I will only stitch a small area for those charts - 200x200 for each one. 





A package arrived this morning.  It is a special order I placed with Kagebutikken. I ordered 2 sets of these - 1 for our daughter's birthday party and the other one for her party in the kindergarten.  Not what I expected as I wanted the base to be light green and some glitter on the flowers she is sitting on.  Well, I am still satisfied with the results and the fondant smells really good.   I planned a Tinkerbell party for her 6th birthday. 

We had our first snow yesterday.  It was snowing the whole day.  It is going to be a really harsh winter this year according to the weather forecast. 



1 Comment:

  1. Rincón del Punto de Cruz said...
    Me encanta como está quedando tu trabajo de Navidad.
    Un beso.

Post a Comment