8 full pages I meant. It is not fully completed. I still have 4 more partial pages, all slightly lesser than half a page.
I am going to be down with a bad flu. Just hope it is not as bad as last year. Last May, I had such a bad flu for 1 whole month.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was great - slow and steady. Went to the funpark at my in-laws' town last Saturday. Father-in-law was in Dublin, so my mother-in-law was left all alone in the house. In their family, they have a tradition and that is the grandparents will give money to their grandchildren, or bring them to the funpark if there is one around the area. We spent 2 hours at the funpark and since my mil just recovered from a serious illness, both DH and I were worried that it was a bit too much for her. She took a lot of rest while DD was enjoying the rides and at the end of the day, she said she had so much fun and is so happy that she got to do this tradition with her grand-daughter.
I was watching this ride for a long time and I am so amazed with the courage of those 'passengers' there. Water sprinkles from below started to sprinkle onto them during the whole ride. I would die of heart-attack even before the ride starts to turn.
HAED is having a sale until Mother's Day. I didn't buy anything this time as I requested for Koukiotis
Over the Rainbow to be charted. I really love the vibrant colours for this art and everything is just perfect in this artwork by Kat. So, crossing my fingers the artwork will be charted before the sale end...please..please... please.....
I couldn't go on that ride either ... Too scary. I prefer to stay on the boat with Steb ! lol
Hope you won't be too sick with the flu. I had fever this morning but I'm a little better right now.
I can't believe you want more HAED ! lol Over the rainbow may be a pain with all the colors change but at the end, it should be great. Have you going to get it for sure?
I think the only boat ride we have is in Legoland. Told you we might be long-lost twin. Having a flu at the same time and was at an amusement park on the same day ;0) We have 1 case of Swine Flu here in Denmark, how about France?
I am sure I want Over the Rainbow. I love B&W but I want to stitch something that really has strong and vibrant colours and I've got my eye on Over the Rainbow since Koukiotis released this artwork. Still HAED hasn't got it charted. I am hoping, dreaming, wishing, begging, etc that it will get charted.