Sunday, May 24, 2009
Things had been rather hectic for us since Kristi Himmelsfartsdag (Thursday). Both DH and I are down with a very bad flu and DD is starting too. We were invited to 2 families on Thursday and Friday. It was to the twin girls' house on Thursday for coffee and dinner. Their mum is such a great cook. What can I say? She is working as a cook. She can make such simple and great tasting cakes and dinner. I asked for a lot of recipes from her. They spent 2 years rebuilding their house and just moved in 2 weeks ago. The kitchen is really lovely. It is very modern these day to have 'high-tech' and opened kitchens in Denmark. I am glad that we did ours that way too. As always, the twin girls and our daughter jump and hug each other the moment they met each other.
On Friday, we were invited to another family's hours for dinner. We had Snobrød and sausages. Their 2 daughters, as usual, took a long while to warm up to ours. They played really well together for many hours. Since the family is leaving for holidays in France, we are planning for another big party when they are back again. No idea what the party is for but the twin girls will be invited as well. We just want a party!
Snobrød
So sweet of the girls' father giving the girls a ride on his lawn mover. The girls were thrilled to death.
DD and the eldest daughter riding on this electronic car. I pity the laundry the mum was hanging outside as they just ride through all the laundry! These girls need proper driving licence.
Yesterday, we went to Circus Renz in Germany. My camera is not good enough to take pictures from inside due to all those dim lights. DD had a ride on the camel. It was an 2 hour & 15 mins show and I think that is a bit too long, unless it is Cirque Du Soleil :0). We are happy that we all managed to survive 3 days of activities without collapsiing. Our flu is getting worse and I think I am having an ear infection. I think DD has to stay at home tomorrow as she is developing a cold sore again.

Didn't stitch much at all during this long weekend and I hope I can get back into the routine very soon.


