Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am pretty amazed that I am progressing rather fast on my Spanish Dancer. I haven't been stitching much since the holidays. The whole family is down with a very bad flu. DD 's flu is not so bad as ours but still we put her at home as she had cold sore. I don't want other kids in the kindergarten to get it too. I haven't touched my Sleeping Beauty for a week now. I simply don't have the motivation to stitch her. I know, I am so close to finishing her but if I don't have at least an hour in the morning to stitch, I won't even touch her as that one needs my full concentration. Really not easy when my nose gets stuck all the time and also with an ear infection. Hope I can get some motivation back once DD is back in the kindergarten and when the house is all cleaned up AND when my blog doesn't look weird anymore. I noticed the layout of my blog is acting really strange recently. I have no idea what is wrong and is still trying to find out what it is.

Even though flu days are really horrible, DD and I did a lot of baking during this period. We baked cookies, bread, cakes and all kinds of boller with different fillings - chocolate, pizza, raisins, marmalade. We are very pleased with the outcome.

2 Comments:

  1. Chiloe said...
    Wow! I can't belmieve how fast you are stitching that one !!! It seems you are almost done already !!! How many hours do you stitch every day? Next time please, make it enlargeable: I'd like to see it biiger !!!
    Jackman73 said...
    Its beautiful Yvonne...and the material is perfect. Looking forward to the next update x

Post a Comment