

This is unbelievable! I remember I was told that the package is on the way to me just 2 days ago and I received it today! The book arrived in great condition and the seller had it wrapped really securely. I love it so much when packages are sent to me wrapped in extra plastics as it is always raining in Denmark. Really hate it when my stuff arrive soaking wet.
It was by luck that I stumbled upon this Dutch book seller on google. This book had been on my wishing list for like a million years. The last time I saw it was on Ebay but the seller put Bidding or Buy it Now at $26. I was in a rush and wanted to put a bid later but it was gone when I came home after a few hours. The Dutch seller Ritah is such a nice, flexible and lovely lady. She was trying to think of ways as to how I can pay her since she doesn't has Paypal. Money transfer from Denmark to Netherland will cost a fortune for both of us. The cheapest way is to get somneone in Netherland to transfer the money to her. My good Dutch friend Joke came into my thoughts immediately. I read that she was on holidays in Germany and I sent her an email asking her to reply as soon as she back. I told her what happened and she is another superfast lady too. She just transferred the money immediately to Ritah and all these happened just 2 days ago! I hope Rital will have a Paypal account in the near future. She is a bookseller and she has so many books on her site, including children's English books.
Thank you so much for the help, Joke!! I have to write to both of them to thank them after this.

Another package that arrived yesterday was my silk from HDF for my M.C. Escher Aero & Aqua I. I bought a mini spool and 3 skeins of silk. When will I start this project? When I buy my 25"x25" 32count antique white lugana fabric, I will definitely start on it.
I received Katerina Koukiotis's newsletter this morning. It is her newest mermaid art. I went to the link to her Mermaid's Touch . I am not a mermaid person as I am so afraid of their big huge tails and I get goosepimples when I see one. I guess it was due to a movie I watched when I was very young - Splash. The first thing I looked out for on this Mermaid's Touch was whether there is a tail somewhere and then I looked at the artwork. She is so beautiful. I love the colours used. I love the simple pearls she has on and that gorgeous hair. She is nude in an extremely elegant way. I love her enough to stitch her. Will she be charted very soon by HAED? I hope it will be a QS.
I send over to HAED my new mermaid artwork hopefully it will be charrted soon :)
It's so funny about the movie splash :)