Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is where we spent our last Sunday and also spent a lot of €€€ inside there. It had been a while since we went to such a funpark. This 'Tivoli' is only in Germany for 9 days (until Easter). The weather was really great that day, though a bit of chilly.


DH and DD went into this haunted house. I refused to get in with them. Well, she wasn't that fond of the haunted house and only told us in the evening that it wasn't that fun and she didn't like it.

Both of them took this Dragon roller coaster ride. It was really scary as I thought it is going really fast, that is why I didn't take this ride again with them, I am such a chicken but DD was yelling them to go faster.



This was my first ride with DD that day. I thought 'Baby Flug', how fast and high can that be as it means Baby Flight. OMG!!! It went up so high that I thought I will die. I've always been afraid of heights. DD was so excited and thought of herself as Little Einsteins (the cartoon series whereby they are in the spaceship). She kept on shouting 'higher!!!' I nearly pee in my pants while up there and DH had to hold me to steady me when the flight finally came to a stop - thought it will never stop!

No idea what kind of flight this is but DD had 3 rides on that as she was so thrilled to be up there all the time. Guess she loves to be swinged around.

I thought this is a very nice, slow and steady ride but she frowned and said 'boring!'

We have all these candies stores there.


Last but not least, we had our burglar alarm + sensors + gas alarms installed in the whole house. We really don't want to take the risk after one of our neighbours' house got broken into. Since we moved into here for more than a year, I think that is the 4th house that got broken into. At least with the burglar alarm, we don't have to worry staying out late each time we are out. DH can travel to Bulgaria for business leaving us at home too and not worrying for both us.

Easter holidays started last Friday until next Monday. It is a holiday in Denmark tomorrow but not in Germany, so we are going there to do some shopping. On Sunday, we will be doing the 'egg hunting' at my in-laws, as well as lunch in a restaurant. Initial plan was buffet as brunch serving warm and cold food. In-laws changed the plans by just having warm food in a restaurant. I will have to pack some cold food for DD as she is not into warm food for lunch. Well, me neither.

I haven't been doing much stitching since DD started her holidays, except during the wee hours in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening on Sleeping Beauty as I wanted so much to finish my book - Ken Follett World Without End. I finished it yesterday evening and it is such a good book like his Pillars of the Earth. Wonder how long I should wait before he comes out with the next one.

I am so much into ballerinas these days. I won 2 Lanarte used charts on ebay - Ballet Girl and Ballet & Music. Hopefully I can find some time to start on Ballet Girl with my friend who started hers since Christmas. As for Imagen, I had been hunting for that one for more than a year. I wrote to the Korean firm, asking them how do I order their leaflets online and to a few other Korea ONS but no replies from them. Even the artist Jose Royo didn't reply my mail when I asked which companies has the licence to chart his artworks into cross stitch. I wrote to so many cross stitch shops like Odds & Ins, Cross Stitch Pattern Gallery, Celtic Rose Designs, etc and even put up a request on HAED, hoping they can get his artworks charted. Finally, I managed to get the help of a Korean who ordered the leaflet for me. Just found out that there are 91 colours for this pattern!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Chiloe said...
    I love the energy we put when we love one design and when we need it NOW ! like if we don't have anything to stitch !!! lol It's great you were able to get it (for a good price?)

    DO your friend has a picture of her ballerina on a blog? I have the kit but would like to see it first as it looks great from far and not so nice in real ... The little is very cute ;-)

    We're going to an amusement park on saturday: we'll leave at 6 am ! :-o I have dramatic merry go round because I don't stand height either (you should have seen me in the elephant merry go round at Disneyland !!! lol ) The one we're going is Asterix Park close to Paris: do you know that one?
    Yvonne said...
    I got to say I got the leaflet at an okay price but it is worth it as I've been waiting to buy it for more than a year!

    No, I don't know about the Asterix Park. You must take lots of pictures and post on your blog after you are back. Wish we have a disneyland here too :0((

Post a Comment