Thursday, April 23, 2009

Her hair is growing :0)) She is an addict as I simply couldn't put her down. I only have to put in a few more stitches to finish off the last block but I simply don't have the time the whole day.

Marie asked me whether I've started on Sandra K's Cherished Moments. It will take a while before I start on that one. I have the sudden urge to start on a new non-haed project. The Permin Christmas in Town is starting to bore me out. I am stitching whites to fill in the blues. I can't really start on a new project right now as I don't have the right fabric and floss. That is why I am taking such a long time to order all the necessary materials to start on something new. Like this, I have no choice but to continue with what I am stitching.

I spent 1 1/2 hr in the garden getting rid of weeds and digging out all the roses at the back of the house. While pulling weeds, some of the flowers are really getting into my way and I digged them all out too. The birds are so happy and they were crowding around me as I threw the worms to them each time I find them.

I was in the post office to buy a postcard. A lady in USA requested for postcards to be sent to her 10-year old daughter. I am going to get a postcard tomorrow in Germany. I sent out the Danish postcard today and tomorrow will be a postcard from Germany. Guess which one will reach her first?

DD will have to go for a test tomorrow at the doctor to see what type of pollen she is allergic to (if she is allergic to pollen). For a couple of days, her face was flushed, nose running and watery eyes. At first I thought she is getting the flu again but DH said she could be allergic to some pollen and he is allergic to grass.

2 Comments:

  1. Chiloe said...
    I admire you so much to stitch those huge (or not so huge HAED ) !!! I always think: she's close to finish but nope, there is always something on the side to be added !!! :-)

    Hope everybody is fine after you dared going to your garden (it must be beautiful during summer time - hope you'll show me some pictures ;-) )

    Hope your daughter is going to be fine. Steb seems to have an itchy nose: I wonder if it's not the begining of some allergies as well ???
    Annie Bee said...
    Sleeping Beauty is just so beautiful. I hope you can find out what your DD is allergic too. I too am allergic to pollens and grasses etc. and it is not fun.

Post a Comment