Thursday, April 9, 2009
I've been spending the last 1 week working on her. I didn't have much time to stitch since last Friday as DD started her Easter Holidays till next Monday. I still have approx. 1500 stitches left and then I am done with 1 more full page. Going to post her on the HAED SAL Blog as it is our Thursday SAL!!!
Since it is a public holiday in Denmark today, we spent half a day in Germany doing some shopping. DH hates crowds, so we had to leave as early as possible as we know there will be a lot of Danes in Germany today. We bought 3 full sacks of sand to refill DD's sandcastle. I just wish she can stop throwing the sand out onto the grass. Then again, kids love to do what they are told not to. We have warm weather till Easter, so it is time to work in the garden. We have a big garden and it is really frustration to work in such a huge garden. It took me few days to pull out the weeds at the front area and then continue with another area at the back of the house. When it was done, weeds start to grow at the front area. Seems like my duty for every summer is running around to get rid of the weeds. You can call me the Weed Buster ;0)
I wish everyone a great Easter!



Want to wish you and your family a HAPPY BLESSED EASTER!!
with love
~Katerina~