Monday, April 13, 2009
It was rushing day for me yesterday morning. I had to pack some cold food for DD, tidying up, cleaning up her bedsheets (she pee in the bed the night before). I wanted to visit one of my neighbours with a pot of flower the day before but I couldn't make it as I was working in the garden the whole afternoon. So, I rushed to Åse's house 1 hour just before we had to leave as I know she would make me sit there with her for at least 20 mins. Åse is an old lady who lost her husband 2 years ago and very often she tells me how much she misses him. She only has 5% of eyesight left but this is one lady whom I have so much of admiration and respect for. She is living on her own and she walks to the nearby supermarket to buy stuff all by herself. Her kids visit her once a week but not when they have to go on holidays. She just had a fall few weeks ago during the night, knocked her head against the cabinet and fell onto the floor. There was a lot of blood and the ambulance came. 1 weeks later, she is up on her feet, taking a walk under the rain to the supermarket and she loves it. She cooks meals for herself and even put up some Easter decorations on her table, all just by feeling them with her fingers. She is one great lady with a great sense of humour too.
We went to my in-laws at around 11am and all of us drove off to a local restaurant in Germany. I packed some cold food for DD as I know she is not into warm food during daytime. Luckily, the restaurant has some bread as side dish and I asked for butter. So, she ate 5 small pieces of bread with butter + some cucumbers for lunch. I am not so much into warm food during daytime either, so I had Scampi with lots of salad. We went back to my in-laws after lunch and my sister in law entertained our DD while we started to put the gifts and chocolates in the garden. She had such a good time searching for them and I killed 1 chocolate bunny by stepping onto it. How would I know DH would put some chocolates on the grass. I was too busy running after DD with my camera, that is why I didn't see what were on the grass.
1 Comment:
-
- Mimosa said...
April 14, 2009 at 8:58 PMIt sounds happy, you and your family had a great Easter holydays :) Your DD is so cute! And congrats on getting wonderful view :)



