Saturday, April 25, 2009

Warm Weather & So Windy!

Warm warm weather. We have had 17 degree and today up to 20 degree. However, the wind is really strong. DD was at the doctor yesterday for a test to see whether she is allergic to pollen. He prescribed some eye drops for her watery eyes and if it doesn't helps, we have to go for the nose drops and if not, she will go for some tests and will get some medications. He said her allergy is very very mild as she doesn't has asthma. DH is starting to sneeze a lot today too as he is allergic to dry grasses.

As I mentioned in my previous post, DD is involved in the kindergarten's flea market. Today, I managed to find more toys in the attic. It was quite a disappointment today. None of the kids in the kindergarten were there to set up a stand to sell their toys. Most of them were the kids from the school next door. I think it was boring for her as she doesn't know any of the older kids there until she recognised one of the mums there. She is the mum of a kid from the same kindergarten and DD bought the huge bag of legos from her. DD sold a soft toy and 3 of her Winnie the Pooh frames. Here she is, munching on her popcorns. Things got better when her grandparents came and her grandmum put some money in her 'money box'. We left after 1 hour as my mother in law just recovered from a lung infection and it is not good for her to sit there when the wind is so strong. Mother in law said there will be a flea market at her neighbourhood and she would like DD to sell the rest of her toys there.

Next week, we are going to my inlaws as the Funpark will be situated at the town where they are living. They want to bring DD to the funpark for some rides. Next Sunday, we are joining the Forest Day. It will be a walk in the forest and other activities. So, tell me, how do we get stitching done during summer? Too many happenings and gardening to be done during summer.



We went over to Germany for dinner today. This is the harbour whereby they have lots of activities or funfairs during summer. We went to a very typical German restaurant just opposite the harbour. Since this is the season for fresh asparagus, I ordered fresh asparagus with potatoes and smoked ham. There were like 5 to 6 huge fresh asparagus and after eating the 3rd one, I felt like throwing up. It was just too much for me.

I just created another blog and that is my shopping/wishing list. I thought it would be easier for friends or any other people who come by my blog to see the list. Hoping they know where I can get them at reasonable prices or used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment