Finished the 3rd child this morning and 4 more to go.

Going to continue with her this week before I go back to my Children in Snow. I think I will stitch in her eyes this week as those empty eye sockets are starting to freak me out.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday. It was a horrible day for me as my cold got worse yesterday. So, all I did on Mother's Day/my birthday was sleeping. This is a birthday gift which I received from my in-laws and husband yesterday. This is what I had always wish for as I am sick and tired of using the mixer whenever I bake some cakes.

Looks kind of frightening as there are so many other accessories. Still it is very exciting and I can't wait to try them out.

I think the reason why my cold didn't get better was because we went to the circus on Saturday. It was very cold and almost felt like winter with the rain. My toes were totally frozen. Still, it was so worth it as our daughter enjoyed every minute while at the circus. It was a very typical children's circus with a lot of animals and clowns.

During the 10 mins break, we get to go to the back of the circus to look and stroke the animals. The horses are extremely friendly and love children a lot.