Monday, May 31, 2010

4th child done + some snow added. I really enjoy stitching on this piece.


I was wondering what's so big deal about this Håndarbejdets Fremme 1993. Each time, a copy is put out on Ebay for bidding, it will goes up to more than 100euro. I took a look at this book and there are only 3 patterns which I like - out of 12 of them! My favourite is the December, June and May calender birds.



I hope you had a great weekend. We had some friends over for coffee and grill on Saturday. It was really fun and DD played really well with their 9-year-old daughter. Yesterday, we took DD to the local indoor pool. I must admit that I am really getting old. I was at the children's pool for an hour, didn't do much swimming, except for playing with DD there and I took a 2-hour nap when we came home.
We are looking forward to next Saturday, even though we have to cancel our Copenhagen trip as we decided to head to Sommerland Syd with our friends and their twin girls. The last time we were there was like 3 years ago.
Have a great week ahead.

1 Comment:

  1. Chiloe said...
    The cute kids are so nice. I love seeign your progress!!! Think about me if you are selling the used chart when you will be finished.

    BTW, what about your HAED project?

Post a Comment