Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Had A Great Weekend!

We were supposed to go to Tivoli in Copenhagen yesterday but changed our plans and went to Sommerland Syd instead. DH is one of the sponsors for a handball club and this club invited all the sponsors + their family members to a day in Sommerland Syd. Our good friends came along with their twin girls too as the father is also one of the sponsors.
Pictures here are some of the crazy rides which the girls took. It was a great weather and this giant monster is the main attraction there. No, the girls didn't take this ride as they are too young for this.



How many times did the 3 girls ride on this? 5 to 6 times? I lost count as this ride swings so fast that it made me so giddy even by looking at it :0))


The 3 good friends climbing the 'Mount Everest'.




I really feel like a coward sometimes. I didn't even dare to go onto this pirate ship as I have a fear for heights. So, the girls were up there, while I was looking after the bags!


Was sitting on the grass waiting for the 3 girls to finish this ride. It was a long queue for this ride and the 3 girls love to sit in 1 train together. After each ride ended, they queued up for their turns again. They took this ride 3 times as they all wanted to take turns to be the 'driver' in the same train.

DD sat with the twins' mum and 1 of the twins at the front row. The impact was really strong when it went right into the water. 3 of them hit their heads really hard onto the front bar. DD did cry but didn't take her long to recover and look for the next ride again.
This is the only ride she refused to go with at the last minute. She could see that it was a very dark tunnel and she doesn't like darkness.

A very sweet-looking train.

2 girls off to look for new adventures :0)


We had a warm week and DH and I decided to clean the 'family pool' at the beginning of the week. Our daughter had a great time swimming and playing in the pool every day when she came home from the kindergarten.
We will be getting rainy days starting from this evening for a whole week, I guess. So, this evening, we started to cover the pool and packed quite a lot of stuff in the garden and back into the shed and garage.
We had an old friend who came by and visit us this afternoon for coffee. We invited him for dinner too. When was the last time we saw him? 3.5 years ago? It was really nice to see him again and DH and him are already making plans to go to the movies together.

3 Comments:

  1. Dani - tkdchick said...
    What great fun! I love amusment parks!
    http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...
    Very nice pictures you made! Thanks for sharing it with us ....
    Chiloe said...
    I don't go to the pirat boat either ;-) Emma almost fell in the going around swing so she doesn't want to go back. It's great you had a fun day ♥

Post a Comment