Friday, December 4, 2009

Eye of An Angel

She has an eye and it took me nearly 2 hours to finish that eye - the wonders of tenting. The last time, it took me nearly 4 hours! I remember the artist, Katerina told me that she took approx. 4 hours to draw the eye too.


I finally unpacked the Christmas stuff which I bought few weeks ago (didn't had the time to do it). My favourite is the 3 angels. 1 of them will soon go to a new home. She will be flying to USA with some boxes of chocolates to NY in USA very soon ;0)) I hope the recipient will receive it before Christmas.



Yesterday was the last lesson for DD's dancing. The school decided to stop this group as there are not enough children since September this year. Parents were allowed to sit inside the dancing room this time, since it is the last day. The instructors said some of the kids are good enough to join the older kids in the next group, if the parents want them to continue. We are not sure about it. She is not so crazy over dancing, compared to her gymnastic however, though she still does her part when it is time for her dancing lesson. We also found out that she is totally crazy over one of the dancing instructors and she wants to dance with him only and not anyone else.


One of the girls who attended DD's birthday party last week, lost a tooth. We looked through the whole house but couldn't find it. I spent 2 days cleaning up the house + emptying all the toys in the boxes and still no tooth. I really hope it will turn up one day. To make up for the disappointment, I ironed the completed Hama beads she did while at our house and put in some candies and sent the package to her. Hope she will feel better.

Christmas is just round the corner, have you done all your Christmas shopping? I think I am almost done. DD will get another Go Go Pets add-on and the pink Barbie musketeer, maybe more since the toy shop in my in-laws' town is having up to 80% sale for a lot of toys. The sale starts at 11am on Sunday and I will definitely put myself there from 10.30am! As for DH, it will be Dexter 3. I still have to search for some stuff for our niece and nephew and will do it next week in Germany.

This Sunday will be Sankt Nikolaus. Bags of goodies had been prepared for DD by her grandmum and us. It is going to be fun :0))

1 Comment:

  1. Annie Bee said...
    Wow that eye looks wonderful. I always like it when the eyes are stitched.

Post a Comment