Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Felt Cakes Done!

I am so much into this new hobby these days. These 3 are still my 'guinea pigs' :0)) I am really amazed with myself. Few week ago, I would even dare to venture into any sewing, except sewing a button. I am really enjoying every minute doing these cute stuff. My 5 year old DD loves them a lot. She really treats them like treasures (see how long that will last). I bought this Felt Cakes Lot from Umecrafts. There are so many patterns which I could see myself doing from her designs - Miniture Dollhouse, Chinese Dim Sum, Christmas Set (DD wants me to do that for her), etc. What's my next felt projects? Back to FeltCuisine. I still have tons of her beautiful felt goodies to make from the Ebook I bought from her.

Rosy Sweetheart Cake


Mocha Sweetheart Cake

Strawberry Sweetheart Cake
(replaced the red dots with my Stenboden pearls instead)

Katerina just completed a new artwork - Christmas Spirit. This artwork is really amazing and I've been waiting for so long for her to come out with more B&W with hints of colours artworks. This one really takes my breathe away. Hope HAED will get it charted before the sale ends on the 21 December.

Last Sunday was Sankt Nikolaus. These are the things we put up for her, though the big red bag was prepared by her grandmum. DD put out a few pieces of biscuits and a glass of milk for Sankt Nikolaus. She was really excited the next morning to see whether Sankt Nikolaus put something out for her. She even told me the evening before to wake her up if I see him coming into the house.


2 evenings ago, my husband found this trapped outside our basement bathroom. It slipped through the metal covering . This Polecat scratched our window frame really bad and we have to make a new one. We started by putting a long broom into the hole, so that it could climb out but it was biting and playing with it instead. I thought of a ladder too but it was too late by then. I was shopping in Germany and called my DH but was told it had been shot by the Falck man whom my DH had to call for such situation.



Christmas cookies baking will start from next week. Lots of baking next week. I am going to bake a cake for the kindergarten parents' coffee and pølsehorn (probably) for the kindergarten Julefrokost.

3 Comments:

  1. Claire said...
    Hi The strawberry sweetheart cake looks so good I could eat it!
    Annie Bee said...
    Love those little felt cakes. I agree that Christmas Spirit is just stunning. I love the red colour on the black and white.
    Mandy said...
    wow did you really make those slices of cake? they look terrific! Well done. It is fun trying new things. Look forward to seeing more cakes!

Post a Comment