Thursday, October 22, 2009
I am very happy with the progress. I've completed 1 1/2 page, not full page though as I've got the background removed. It really feels great to be back on Ourfriendshaedsal every Thursday, posting wips along with other members.
This magazine arrived in my mailbox this morning. There are 3 patterns inside this magazine which I really like a lot. My favourite magazine ONS in Germany doesn't have this in stock and I managed to find this De Fil En Aiguille No. 52 from Violarium . Like I mentioned in my earlier post that I really want to learn how to sew on a sewing machine. I would really love to make these patterns into a bellpull and a cushion cover. Been searching on the net over the last few days looking for tutorials. I found a few but those tutorials are really not easy for someone like me who doesn't know how to sew. That means I need really baby steps to show me.


3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great start! I'm going to admire your stitching again! I love my crazy HAED lovers friends ;-) Have fun !!!
that would be so neat if you sew on a sewing machine. my mom has a sewing machine but uses it for basic stitching but i can see from the features it can also sew some designs :)
hope you have a good weekend :)
*hugs*
~Katerina~