Friday, October 9, 2009
He is SO finished!! I am so happy. What a relieve!! I really wanted to finish this by today. Well, I did nothing yesterday morning but just stitching on him. I actually finished it this morning but wasn't happy with the God Jul (Merry Christmas) fonts I did and changed to the current one.
What is my next project? Lots of bakings!! I still haven't find a good cookie recipe yet. I've been trying out tons of cookies recipes for the past few weeks but I just find them OKAY, nothing that made me faint over. My mother-in-law bakes really great cookies every Christmas. We are trying to find a day in December as she wants to do some cookies-baking with her grand daughter.
I will still stitch since I get up really early in the morning. So, Angel of Spring will be my next project for that 1 hour-stitching in the morning. It is a restart on a different fabric. Maybe I should make her as my 1/2 year goal on the HAED BB? I hope I can finish her by June next year, or what? It can't be that difficult as I had the background removed, including her wings.



You're inspiring me to start working on my HAED's again! I've gotten so out of touch with both of my patterns.
Your work continues to be beautiful! Thanks SO much for sharing it with us!
BIG Hugs,
Suzie