Sunday, August 30, 2009

In my last update, you could see through him but now he is all covered up. I am moving to the bottom of his red cloak next week.

For the first time in many weeks or months, I finally bought a HAED chart using my birthday GC which I thought I will never have the chance to use it. It is Katerina Koukiotis Over the Rainbow. I've requested this for a while and so glad that it finally got charted. Now, I only have to wait for her Mermaid's Touch to be charted as I really like that one so much.


My husband took a lot of pictures when he was at the festival but most of the pictures contained faces of our friends and I don't like to put closed-up pcitures of their faces on my blog. I managed to choose 2 photos which are rather harmless to put on my blog ;0) As I mentioned in my previous post that it had been a tradition for the last 15 years at least that my husband and his friends gathered for breakfast at someone's house, have breakfast there and take a cab to the festival AND a cab to send all drunkards home again. These small Feigling are the first thing they start with after breakfast. Once the Feiglings are gone, they will go for the beer and when the beer are gone, they go for anything on the table!!

I am surprised to hear that the father and the daughter there again this year. According to my husband, they haven't been there for the last few years. I first met this young lady when she was about 7 years old and that was 9 years ago. She is such a sweet and pretty young girl who can sing and play the musical instruments very well. I still have a CD by them. At that time, I know she was already a multi-lingual young girl who can speaks 5 languages - English, Danish, German, French and Italian. I wish I had been there yesterday to see how much she had grown.



My husband came back early this year as he was so tired. It was partly my fault ;0) I am an early bird and I am already up usually at 4.30am to 5am. I subscribed to some photobuckets albums and I got a notification that one of them uploaded some magazines for sale. I clicked onto that link and all of a sudden, it says that I have a virus and told me to run this so-call anti-virus program. I thought that was my own (no idea how many anti-virus programs I have in my program) and after a while, it asked me to buy the program using my cc. I am not so stupid and just cancelled the whole thing. I decided to wake my husband up at 6.15am as I sensed something is really wrong. He didn't had the time to find out more about this virus, so I had to switch off my computer the whole day and used his backup computer to go online instead. He managed to get rid of the virus this morning and did a few scans, so I am sure my computer is now quite safe :0) This is the first time I am so careless. 'Women and their shopping!' will be what most men will say for my case :0(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment