Thursday, August 13, 2009
I could had ripped that face off 2 days ago. I had been stitching and frogging so many times on her face area. Patience pays off and now her face is done. I really thought her hair will be a pain to stitch as looking at those scattered stitches almost gave me a migraine. However, it is really easy when I am into it. I really like this Ballerina a lot but I still think the joining part from her shoulder to her neck is a bit weird. It just looks too long. 
The postman arrived with this JCS Christmas Ornaments 2008 issue for me today. As I mentioned in my previous post, I won this magazine in a draw by Ann. I spent quite a while looking at the magazine and the techniques on how to make ornaments. To be honest, I am really nervous as I've never tried making an ornament before. There is always a first time for everything and I found 1 very lovely ornament which I can't wait to try out. Wish me luck ;=) Thank you so much to Ann again for this magazine.




Your ballerina is beautiful: you are almost done witht the head !!! What is left after you will be done with the face?
Making ornaments really aren't that scary and there are plenty of tutorials on the net as well with step by step photo instructions.