Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My ER kit finally arrive this morning. It had been a while since I stitched a non-HAED. I thought of buying this kit for a while and after all the encouragement and bad influence from my friends ;0), I finally ordered this kit.


I am replacing the fabric from the kit with my own. I did a floss toss on 2 Silkweaver fabrics. I do love this blue but was a bit worried that the light blue floss will be lost in this blue/light purple hand dyed. In real life, it looks nice but on the photo, it seems that the light blue is drowned into the blues.



So, I did another floss toss, seems like this fabric and floss look much better together. What do you think?




Angel of Spring. This is where I stopped yesterday morning. I am only stitching a bit on her every now and then. I didn't even touch her during our Easter holidays. She will be put away till my current project is finished.




I hope everyone had a great Easter. We had a long Easter holiday and I was busy running around getting the gifts for Egg Hunting ready. I went shopping with DD in Germany too and had guests dropping by. DD stayed overnight at her grandparents' house for a night during this holiday and slept with her aunt, who was here for the holidays. DD was really happy and excited and looking forward for more overnights at her grandparents. Of course, she wants that as she was already getting gifts the moment she woke up in the morning. I missed her a lot as for the first time in 5 years, she wasn't with us during the evening. DH and I went to a nice Italian restaurant in Germany after leaving her with her grandparents. It was really nice as we frequent that restaurant a lot when I was pregnant.

Spring is here and that means I won't have a lot of time to do any of my felt crafts or stitching This is the time where there are a lot of activities going on - funfairs, having friends over and we going over to our friends' house, gardening, painting and windows washing. We are going to the first funfair next Saturday and followed by a grill at our friends' house the following week.

I wish everyone a great spring/summer. I hope to post a wip of my ER project very soon. (if I can find some time to stitch).

1 Comment:

  1. Michiko said...
    It is a pretty pattern!! I also think the second fabric is better than the first one for the floss as the light blue floss can be seen on it clearly. I'm looking forward to your start!: )

Post a Comment